Sunday, December 10, 2006

Canadians leave the Traddock (episode 1)



I'm really sad to say but half the Canadian population of the Traddock (my good old work place) is leaving on Tuesday. The two of them have both done their last shifts and we celebrated this by having a good drink at the local.

The Canadians I speak of are Andrew and Patricia. On the top picture, Andrew is on the left, I'm on the right.

What the hell does this have to do with my blog? Well I hope to visit them, or if not them then their provinces, while I'm over in their good country.

Episode 2 will be around soon, lol, when the other two Canadians (Meg and Matt) leave soon after New Year.

And while I'm writing this I have to note that my friend Will Macferson is currently in hospital due to a car crash he was in two days ago. I heard some horrible rumours yesterday about his condition and all my thoughts go to him.

No comments: